Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service apply to all services provided to the Client by www.amandaraehill.com, whether delivered through digital class or program, via physical product, or via personal service. All such services are referred to herein as the “service,” and these Terms of Service pertain to any service performed by www.thelightworkerslab.com for the Client at any time. As used herein, “www.amandaraehill.com” refers to Amanda Rae Hill, Soul Whispers, Psychic Kids Network, Soul Spa, all agents of Amanda Rae Hill LLC, and any entity controlled by her or it. Under these Terms of Service, Client agrees to release and indemnify www.amandaraehill.com and Amanda Rae Hill and The Psychic Kids Network of liability for any and all legal claims that arise from the service.
Client has read and understood these terms and specifically agrees that:
- Client is 18 years of age or older.
- Amanda Rae Hill and Psychic Kids Network reserve the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.
- All services offered by Amanda Rae Hill and Psychic Kids Network are solely for entertainment, educational and/or spiritual purposes. Amanda Rae Hill and Psychic Kids Network are not doctors or therapists, and therefore do not diagnose or treat medical or psychological ailments, offer medical advice, prescribe drugs, or perform medical procedures on any animal or human.
- Payment for services is 100% non-refundable. Results are not guaranteed. Amanda Rae Hill and Psychic Kids Network specifically disclaim responsibility for the ability or inability to produce specific results, provide specific information, or to answer/provide insight into specific personal or spiritual questions.
- Amanda Rae Hill and Psychic Kids Network accept no responsibility for actions taken by any Client prior to or subsequent to the service, or prior to or subsequent to any service, whether or not such actions purport to be taken in reliance on information received within a service. Client agrees to release and indemnify Amanda Rae Hill and Psychic Kids Network for liability for actions taken by the Client or third parties resulting from the information disclosed in any product, service, or session.
www.amandaraehill.com Website Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License To Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Amanda Rae Hill and Psychic Kids Network and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, or print any content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Amanda Rae Hill’s or Psychic Kids Network’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Amanda Rae Hill’s or Psychic Kids Network’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Amanda Rae Hill reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Amanda Rae Hill’s discretion.
If Amanda Rae Hill provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept safe and confidential.
Amanda Rae Hill with sole discretion may disable your user ID and password in any or all programs without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Amanda Rae Hill a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Amanda Rae Hill the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Amanda Rae Hill or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Amanda Rae Hill reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Amanda Rae Hill servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Amanda Rae Hill’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Amanda Rae Hill do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Amanda Rae Hill makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Amanda Rae Hill does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Amanda Rae Hill will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Amanda Rae Hill has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Amanda Rae Hill’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by AMANDARAEHILL’S negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of AMANDARAEHILL; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for AMANDARAEHILL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Amanda Rae Hill have an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Amanda Rae Hill, nor their officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Amanda Rae Hill, as well as their officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Amanda Rae Hill.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Amanda Rae Hill and undertake to keep Amanda Rae Hill indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Amanda Rae Hill to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Amanda Rae Hill legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Amanda Rae Hill arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to Amanda Rae Hill’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Amanda Rae Hill may take such action as Amanda Rae Hill deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Amanda Rae Hill may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Amanda Rae Hill may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Amanda Rae Hill’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Amanda Rae Hill in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Ohio, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Medina County, Oh.
You can contact Amanda Rae Hill by email to [email protected]
Any purchase made on this website or from Amanda Rae Hill LLC for any product, program, class, or service, is 100% non-refundable.
Please make sure you are absolutely certain before purchasing any product, program, class, or service from Amanda Rae Hill LLC or Amandaraehill.com. Once purchased there will be absolutely no refunds.