Hints for Success
Enjoy this experience and be open to experiencing new things. Relax and know that you are in a SAFE space with likeminded people.
Filter everything though your higher power/ loving energy. This includes:
- Your actions
- Your words
- Your body language
- Your response
- Your spiritual journey
- It is there to show you the shadow
Remember that your words and thoughts hold energy.
- be mindful of your inner and verbal dialogue.
- For example: Words like “I can’t do this” “I’m bad at this” and “I will never get it right” will only add more energy to create it as true reality.
- Practice this inside and outside of the group.
This is a development group focusing on strengthening our connection to spirit and intuition as well as growing our trust in ourselves and our higher power to support us in all that we do.
- You can share experiences.
- You can share what you learned.
- Please do not use this time for “emotional dumping.” If you have something weighing on your heart, please reach out to Amanda privately.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- The only “dumb” question is the one not asked! (That’s what my grandpa told me!)
- If you have a specific question, chances are someone else probably does too!
- We learn SO MUCH during Q&A time!
- If you think of something outside of the group, please drop it in our VOXER group chat! I will answer it there or share more about it in group!
There may be different views and beliefs shared during the session.
- If someone says something that does not resonate with you, please release that and only keep what resonates.
- Respect others’ paths, opinions and views.
- Remember that we all have our own journey that is created specifically to our own souls’ lessons and needs.
Meditation is vital in your spiritual growth and development.
- Insight Timer App – Free, and compatible for all phones.
- Earbuds/ earphones will help create a more successful experience in general- to block out background noise and distractions.
- Binaural beats is a type of meditation technique that helps to alter your brainwaves to help you relax- must use headphones or earbuds for best experience.
- Try starting with short, guided meditations
- Visual journeys
- 2-5 min. To start- slowly add more time.
- If your mind starts to travel, gently bring your awareness back to the meditation. Do this as many times as you need to. Do not get down on yourself if this happens. You are learning something new and working out muscles that have not been used often.
- If you have questions or need extra guidance, ask me for help!