WHAT IS THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA?
- The third of the seven chakras is the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- The Color representing this chakra is Yellow.
- It is located in the center of your abdomen.
- Main focus is Energy, Strength, Purpose, Power.
- Governs: Soft tissue, organs, nerves- Digestive system, liver, pancreas
- The sound of the Solar plexus chakra is “RAM.”
- Can be used for toning and sound healing
- The Sanskrit name is Manipura, provides a source of personal power and relates to self-esteem, warrior energy, and the power of transformation.
Basic Principal- controls the body’s automatic functions, such as digestion and respiration and is responsible for the fight-or-flight response.
- where we find bliss
- enjoyment of physical pleasures
- healthy appetite
- healthy sexuality
The Sacral Chakra is associated with several characteristics including pleasure, sexuality, creativity and joy.
- sexual intimacy
- giving and receiving pleasure
- unstructured expression
- healthy emotions
- the inner child
- the divine feminine
Someone with a balanced solar plexus chakra
- has respect for self and others
- is confident and outgoing
- has interest in problem solving
- is calm
- acts with integrity
- trusts their intuition
- Mental & Emotional Imbalance symptoms may show up as:
- fight or flight response to stress
- holding breath or shallow breathing
- Spiritual imbalance- not connected to one’s core self, soul, or spirit.
- lack of self trust
- refusing self worth
- Examples of Physical symptoms that may hint to an imbalance:
- digestion issues
- liver, gallbladder, adrenals