Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
What is Intuition ?
Intuition is the ability to know or understand something immediately, without prior knowledge or need for conscious reasoning.
Who has Intuition?
Everyone has intuition! In the beginning, it is easy to over look.
How do I connect with my intuition?
The way each of us connect with our intuition can be different. Some of the most common ways people describe it can be, a gut feeling, a still small voice, a hunch that gets your attention, etc. These happenings enable us to act upon or be more aware of a situation.
How do I get better at listening to my Intuition?
Practice! There are many ways to practice using your intuition. The best way to quiet your mind so you are able to receive more is through meditation.
The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the mind and forgets the gift.
Intuition is seeing with the soul.
Intuition is when you know… but don’t but you know you know… and you know you knew… and that’s all you need to know.
How do I practice listening to my Intuition?
Here’s an example of a short exercise you can try! Just relax, and try not to judge what comes though. RELAX and keep it fun!
- Quiet your mind. This can be done by taking a few deep breaths. Filling your belly with breath to the count of 7, Holding it for the count of 4, and letting it out slowly to the count of 10. Repeat this a few times until you start to feel calm and a shift in the pace of your thoughts.
- Ask yourself a question. For example, “Is taking this new job opportunity in my greatest and highest good?”
- Focus on the sensations in your body. Take note of how you are feeling, any thoughts that come directly in.
- Do not judge or filter anything that comes to you. If you feel unsure, then take a few more deep breaths and ask the question again.
- Ask for further guidance if you are unsure. This can be in the form of prayer, meditation or perhaps signs that will help guide you to make the decision that is best for you at this time.