Benefits of meditation
Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations.
Builds skills to manage your stress.
Focusing on the present.
Reducing negative emotions.
Increasing imagination and creativity.
Increasing patience and tolerance.
Increases your intuition.
Increases your psychic abilities.
Increases your connection to spirit.
What happens if you meditate everyday?
How long should I meditate to see results?
Meditation is a personal journey. What works for one may not work for another, which is why exploration is so key. You must search until you find a technique and a practice that is perfect for you.
Tips for starting a meditation practice:
If you are new to meditation:
- Start by setting a goal to meditate for five minutes a day, each day.
- After the first week increase your meditation time by five minutes, and then again five more minutes the next week, and so on.
- Do this until you are meditating anywhere between 20 – 40 minutes at least 3 – 5 times a week, though preferably every day for maximum results.
NOTE: 20 minutes is a good session length. Meditation can be addicting so don’t stop with 20 min as a finish line! Make your initial goal somewhere between 20 – 40 minutes. Starting slow will help set up a lasting foundation.
If you have been meditating regularly:
- Set a goal to either meditate for longer periods of time, or more often. For example, if you’re already meditating daily for 20 minutes, bump up your time to 30 minutes, then 40.
- If you’re meditating 40 minutes 3 times a week, bump up your frequency to 5 times a week.
- Try a new or different sytle of meditation to see what kind of experience you have.
NOTE: It is important to make yourself available to deep and profound spiritual connection and messaging, and there is no better way to do that, than to meditat