where we meet
We meet ONLINE every 2nd Tuesday of the month!
Reserve My Spot
Become a member!
Get back to your natural state of being!
Our natural state of being refers to the way we were before our conditioning changed us, labeled us, and confined us to new ways of thinking, feeling, acting, and being.
It is who we are, deep in our SOUL.
It’s about rekindling our instincts – that inner connection, knowing of who to trust, what is right and wrong, where to go next, when to rest, pause, run, or hold strong. It’s a way of connected, authentic living.
In the chaos of our fast-paced and overstimulated culture, I see the need now more than ever, for people to rewild.
the process of undoing unhealthy modern conditioning and rekindling our connection to Creator, therefore, unearthing a truer, wilder, more holistic way of life that centers nature and spiritual living!
When we become separated from:
- the things we love
- the things that make us feel alive
- the things that nourish us
Our authentic self becomes hidden.
- Our intuition and creativity become stifled.
- Our primal human instincts go unused.
- We are told to “be true to who you are” but then questioned or shunned when we do.
- We become so disconnected from our body.
- Our soul becomes restless.
- We begin to do what others think should do.
- We begin to think how we are told to think- therefore not really thinking at all!
- We begin to act and BE someone other than our authentic selves.
Each of these restrictions fulfill someone else's ideas or desires about who we should be and what role we play in the world.
This form of taming causes us to feel depleted, unseen, disconnected, and highly vulnerable.
Most commonly, it comes in the form of:
the wrong jobs,
the wrong relationships
the wrong ventures
This creates lifestyles that only perpetuate our taming – a route nowhere in the vicinity of our soul truth, our wild self, our true north.
We quickly forget that in order for nature to thrive, it needs earth, air, wind, water, fire and sustenance.
WE are part of nature.
These enable us feel grounded, alive, free, cleansed, renewed, and nourished! Why don’t we incorporate these things into our daily lives?
What is included in the Soul ReWilding Circle?
- Small group teachings & coaching with Amanda.
- Spiritual education (learn in depth about topics including chakras, energy healing, psychic ability, mediumship, etc.)
- Group practice time! A FUN and SAFE space to flex your intuitive muscles!
- Supplemental Plant Medicine & Essential Oil Education to help support your spiritual development!
- Meeting other like minded people that share similar experiences!
- The freedom to talk about “weird things” with others that have similar experiences without judgement!
When: 7pm EDT every 2nd Tuesday of each month
Where: Online via Zoom
Join the Soul ReWilding Membership
Accelerate your spiritual growth and development!
Join my VIP email list to get first dibs on all the latest offerings as well as new blog posts delivered right to your inbox!
I won’t send you junk mail or share your personal info with anyone.
Checkout my website- https://www.amandaraehill.com/
Like me on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/amandaraehillintuitive/
Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amandaraehill/
Psychic Kids Network on Instagram –https://www.instagram.com/psychickidsnetwork/
Check out my YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ZHi89vIhucJfm5wjdMWWw